A continuing program in which artists and educators of local, regional and national prominence share their knowledge with museum visitors of all ages.
Presenters represent a wide range of culturally diverse perspectives and have included such notables as:
- Internationally recognized Native American artists Blue Corn, Charles Loloma, and Kevin Red Star
- Hilton Kramer, Senior Art Critic, New York Times
- Thomas M. Messer, Director, The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York, NY
- Abram Learner, Director, Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Washington, DC
- Lawrence A. Fleischman, President, Kennedy Galleries, Inc. New York, NY
- John Walsh, Director, J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles, CA.